An estimated 65 percent of all runners experience running-related injuries each year.1 Research indicates that biomechanical evaluations can help prevent these injuries. Kinetic Physical Therapy Institute offers running assessments that are founded upon evidence-based biomechanical practices.
About the assessment
Kinetic Physical Therapy Institute adopts a multidimensional approach to the management and prevention of running injuries. Our running assessments encompass a range of evaluations and analyses, cialis canada including:
- Running history: The running history evaluates old and current injuries and reviews information.
- Biomechanical assessment: This clinical evaluation includes a gait analysis to determine how your anatomical structure, viagra sale muscle flexibility, and strength may influence the way you run.
- Body and foot structure analysis: This analysis evaluates joint integrity and foot biomechanics.
- Running video analysis: This analysis assesses factors that include foot strike, knee angle, stride length, leg backswing, shoulder position, arm swing, and posture to identify inefficiencies and potential risks.
Kinetic Physical Therapy Institute’s running assessments will help you prevent injuries, guide you in managing current conditions, and assist you in improving your performance.
Our assessments are tailored to your needs and can:
- Eliminate recurring joint pain.
- Reduce foot numbness and pain.
- Reduce pressure on the structures surrounding each joint.
- Enable you to run without pain, stiffness, or discomfort.
1 Incidence and Severity of Injury Following Aerobic Training Programs Emphasizing Running, Racewalking, or Step Aerobics. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 25(5):S81, 1993